Arbor Skateboards Warranty
Every Arbor Skateboard is warranted against defects in the workmanship or materials for up to 1 year from the original purchase date. Arbor Skateboards will replace, based on discretion, any Arbor Skateboard that delaminates or breaks due to a defect in the materials, glue, or production of the board.
This warranty does not cover:
Normal wear and tear in the form of:
Tail or nose wear from dragging your Arbor Skateboard:
- Tail or nose wear from dragging your Arbor Skateboard.
- Damage due to impact on curbs or other objects.
- Damage from extreme temperature changes, water, or moisture.
- Warping as a result of exposure to heat, snow, rain, or immersion in water.
- Edges chipping or cracks from impact to foreign objects.
- Stress cracks in the surface plies that are not deemed to be defects and do not affect the structural integrity of your Arbor Skateboard
Breaks due to:
- User error in assembly of your Arbor Skateboard or components
- High impact tricks
- Any sort of intentional breakage
- Physically modifying your skateboard (chopping, redrilling, etc.)
- Damage during shipping process (this responsibility lies with the carrier)
- Grip tape replacement or repair (though we are happy to point you in the right direction)
- Boards bought second hand
How do you start the process?
E-mail us with the following subject line at email@example.com
- WARRANTY – [your name]
Your e-mail should include answers to ALL of the following questions:
- What is your name and where do you live?
- What board do you have?
- Where did you buy the board?
- How do you typically ride your skateboard?
- Where is the damage?
- When did you notice the damage and how did it occur?
Your email should also include photos of all of the following areas:
- Nose and tail
- Top and bottom
- Both sides
- Close up photos of the damaged area from angles that will help us to analyze the damage
- A photo or scan of your purchase receipt
What can you expect in this process?
- Expect to be met by one of our knowledgeable and friendly staff members.
- Expect your claim to be evaluated personally on a claim to claim basis.
- If it looks to be a manufacturer’s defect, you will be issued a Return Authorization number and asked to send the board in for a physical examination.
- You will be responsible for shipping costs to Arbor Skateboards, we will cover return shipping.