Certified Arbor Completes are fully assembled skateboards built using select, high-end components that complement the performance and geometry of each of our shapes. Certified Completes include: Sucrose Initiative Wheels, Double Shield ABEC 5 Bearings, Paris Trucks or Gullwing Trucks, and of course a handmade Arbor deck. Each package takes into consideration: the angle, geometry, and size of the trucks; the size, shape, and durometer of the wheels; the hardness and rebound of the bushings; the placement of wheel wells; and all aspects of shape. When buying an Arbor, look for this symbol, and insist that your complete comes with components approved by Arbor Skateboards.
MATERIALS AND COMPONENTS
The Whiskey decks are made with six maple plies for a lightweight traditional feel and one bamboo ply on top for added pop and durability. This construction improves impact resistance on landings for added board life. Bamboo is a highly renewable grass, sustainable to produce and one of the strongest materials on the planet. It provides more return than traditional materials, yet it’s light, flexible and resistant to compression.
– 6 maple plies with a bamboo deck ply
– Wood and Bamboo material comes from sustainable sources of supply
– Wood and Bamboo by-product is reclaimed for use in other products
– Decks are produced using eco friendly water-based sanding sealers
Trucks: Gullwing Shadow 8.5″
– Standard Kingpin
– Filmer-style soft wheels
– Street performance for smaller boards
– Size: 57.0mm
– Durometer: 90a
– Formula: Sucrose – performance, durability, less petroleum
Bearings: ABEC 5
Risers: 1/8” shock