WARRANTY INFO: ONE YEAR WARRANTY
ARBOR’S SKATEBOARD WARRANTY PROCESS
Every Arbor Skateboard is warranted against defects in the workmanship or materials for up to 1 year from the original purchase date. Arbor Skateboards will replace, based on discretion, any Arbor Skateboard that delaminates, breaks, or is rendered non-functional due to a defect in the materials, glue, or production of the board. If you have a board you think should be covered under warranty, please read the following policy and we will be happy to assist you!
This warranty does NOT cover:
Normal wear and tear in the form of:
– Tail or nose wear from dragging your Arbor Skateboard
– Damage due to impact on curbs or other objects
– Damage from extreme temperature changes, water, or moisture
– Warping as a result of exposure to heat, snow, rain, or immersion in water
– Edges chipping or cracks from impact to foreign objects
– Minor differences in symmetry (our skateboards are crafted by hand!)
– Stress cracks in the surface plies that are not deemed to be defects and do not affect the structural integrity of your Arbor Skateboard
Breaks due to:
– User error in assembly of your Arbor Skateboard or components
– High impact tricks
– Any sort of intentional breakage
– Physically modifying your skateboard (chopping, redrilling, etc.)
– Factory seconds
– Damage during shipping process (this responsibility lies with the carrier)
– Grip tape replacement or repair (though we are happy to point you in the right direction)
– Boards bought second hand
How do you start the process?
1. E-mail us at email@example.com with the following subject line
a. WARRANTY – [your name]
2. Your e-mail should include answers to ALL of the following questions
a. What is your name and where do you live?
b. What board do you have?
c. Where did you buy the board?
d. How do you typically ride your skateboard?
e. Where is the damage located?
f. When did you notice the damage and how did it occur?
3. Your e-mail should also include clear photos of the following areas
a. Nose and tail
b. Top and bottom
c. Both sides
d. Close up photos of the damaged area from angles that will help us to analyze the damage
e. A photo or scan of your purchase receipt
What can you expect in this process?
1. Expect to be met by one of our knowledgeable and friendly staff members.
2. Expect your claim to be evaluated personally on a claim to claim basis.
3. If it looks to be a manufacturer’s defect, you will be issued a Return Authorization number and asked to send the board in for a physical examination.
4. You will be responsible for shipping costs to Arbor Skateboards, we will cover return shipping.
We want you to be stoked on your Arbor Skateboard and will work within all options available to us to make sure you are happy!