WARRANTY INFO: THREE YEAR WARRANTY
ARBOR’S SNOWBOARD WARRANTY PROCESS
Understanding Arbor’s Warranty Policy.
Arbor Snowboards, Inc. (“Arbor”) warrants the original retail purchaser that the Arbor snowboard is free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of three (3) years from the date of purchase. If the Arbor snowboard is found to be defective, in the judgment of Arbor, in its sole discretion, Arbor’s only responsibility and obligation shall be to repair or replace the defective Arbor snowboard. The Warranty Registration Card should be completed and returned within ten (10) days of the purchase of the Arbor snowboard.
To review Arbor’s complete warranty policy, please scroll to the bottom of this page.
Evaluate and determine the validity of your claim.
- Do I still have my original receipt dating back no longer then three (3) years from the date of purchase?
- Did I purchase this board from an Authorized Dealer?
- Does the damage appear to be attributable to defective materials or workmanship?
- Does the damage appear to be due to impact, abuse, neglect, or harsh use?
What is covered?
- Top sheet, base, edge or sidewall delamination due to a manufacturing defect.
- Structural stress cracking on the top sheet, base, core, sidewall or edge due to a manufacturing defect.
- Misaligned, spinning or stripped inserts. Please be aware that stripped inserts or damage to the insert or base due to improper mounting is not considered a material flaw and is not repairable.
What is NOT covered?
- Any problem resulting misuse, abuse, or neglect. This includes but is not limited to rail and rock damage from impact.
- Cosmetic issues including top sheet dents or chips, sun-faded graphics, and edge oxidation or rust.
- Board damage resulting from improper mounting of bindings, including the use of incorrect mounting hardware.
- Damages caused by any non-authorized modifications.
- Normal wear and tear.
Contact your Authorized Arbor Dealer.
Please note that all warranty claims required a dated proof of purchase from an Authorized Arbor Dealer in order to be processed. No claim will be considered without a valid proof of purchase from the original purchaser dated back within three (3) years or less.
Please choose one of the following options that best suits your situation: Bring your snowboard into the authorized retailer from which it was originally purchased. Your local retailers are a great resource to utilize in the warranty process and will help service your needs. Our dealers will setup a claim for you, manage the claim on site or send your board to us for an Arbor in-house review. If you are not in close proximity to the authorized retailer you purchased your snowboard from or if you bought it from one of our authorized online retailers, then please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can assist you in the warranty process. In this case we ask that when submitting your claim direct to Arbor you please include at least two (2) photo attachments of the claimed defective area, a short description of the problem, and proof of purchase information; ideally a scanned copy or photo of your original proof of purchase.
ARBORS FULL WARRANTY POLICY
Arbor Snowboards, Inc. (“Arbor”) warrants the original retail purchaser that the Arbor snowboard is free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of three (3) years from the date of purchase. If the Arbor snowboard is found to be defective, in the judgment of Arbor, in its sole discretion, Arbor’s only responsibility and obligation shall be to repair or replace the defective Arbor snowboard. The Warranty Registration Card should be completed and returned within ten (10) days of the purchase of the Arbor Snowboard. This warranty is subject to the following limitations:
The warranty applies only to Arbor snowboards purchased from authorized snowboard dealers.
2. This warranty is not transferable, and is valid only for the original retail purchaser. All warranty claims must be accompanied by a proof of purchase, which clearly identifies the dealer.
3. All products returned to Arbor for warranty inspection must receive prior return authorization, which can be given over the phone. For authorization: call 310.577.1120 or email email@example.com
4. Excluded from coverage under this warranty are the following:
A. Damage caused by misuse, abuse, or neglect.
B. Damage that is impact related, including damage from rocks and other obstacles.
C. Damage caused by improper mounting or adjustment of the bindings.
D. Damage to the top of the board caused by the bindings or other foreign material.
E. Damage caused by use of solvents or thread locking adhesives.
F. Minor or cosmetic cracks or chips in the top sheet.
G. Normal wear and tear.
5. This warranty is void if any modification, change, or alteration has been made to the Arbor snowboard that is not specifically approved in writing by Arbor.
6. Repaired or replaced Arbor snowboards are covered for the remainder of the original warranty only.
All warranties implied under any applicable law, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are hereby expressly disclaimed. All warranties, written, oral, or implied, are expressly limited to the period and term of this warranty. This warranty is exclusive and in lieu of any and all other warranties of any nature. The laws of some regions require different or longer terms for warranties, or prohibit certain disclaimers or limitations of warranties. This warranty provides you with specific legal rights, which may vary from state to state, country to country, region to region.
WARNING: SNOWBOARDING CAN BE A HAZARDOUS ACTIVITY. SNOWBOARDING EQUIPMENT EMPLOYS A NON-RELEASE BINDING SYSTEM, WHICH DOES NOT RELEASE EVEN UPON IMPACT. USE OF THIS PRODUCT MAY CAUSE SERIOUS INJURIES TO ANY AND ALL PARTS OF THE USER’S BODY. THE USER SHOULD RECEIVE INSTRUCTION FROM A QUALIFIED SNOWBOARDING INSTRUCTOR BEFORE USING THIS EQUIPMENT. THIS PRODUCT SHOULD BE USED BY MINORS ONLY WITH DIRECT SUPERVISION AND CONSENT OF PARENTS OR LEGAL GUARDIANS. NEITHER THE SELLER NOR THE MANUFACTURER SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY INJURY, LOSS, DAMAGES, DIRECT OR CONSEQUNTIAL, ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS PRODUCT.